
In case you haven't noticed, I am having some issues with Blogger. I am quite annoyed with it at present, it won't let me choose the font of which I want to use! All of my choices that I once had are now gone. Anyway, I just want to let you know that if this blog turns out funny, it is because of that. Today's blog shall be a bit different than my past blogs, because this time I don't have an actual subject. No, I promise that this won't be one of those "This is what I did today" blogs, because I first of all think that that is stupid to blog about... sure my family and such wants to read about it, but I am pretty sure that the public really doesn't care about Grandma's new garden and the A+ that Johnny got on his project at school. But I have said that before! Anyway, I shall keep to my promise, none of that babble today, nor ever! Today's blog is going to be what I call "pointless babble". The only person who probably really knows what this means is Kev, so perhaps I shall explain - not that I really need to, since you will be reading it in a moment (or technically you already are, but whatever). Pointless babble is me saying whatever is on my mind, usually the most random thing ever, and then I babble on about it for a while before making another random subject change. Kind of like Nat on Youtube... have you ever watched her posts? I love her! if you haven't, you have to check out her channel on YouTube. Her channel name is "communitychannel". Her and Shane Dawson (Channel: ShaneDawsonTV) are my favorite things to subscribe to on YouTube. They make YouTube a happier place I think! Maybe that is what I shall blog about next... YouTube. Or maybe not... if Blogger isn't going to let the links work, then I don't know whether it would be a good idea or not... I wouldn't want to have to post a link and have it not work! That would annoy me to no end. Anyway, back to my pointless babble. I am currently thinking about something that annoys me... do you want to take a guess at what it is?
Mullets. Mullets bother me so much! Why anyone would ever want to wear them? They look so completely retarded. Not to mention the fact that it makes you look like you have mange. I thought that fads were supposed to die off after a while, right? This one should die... it's frightening. And yet, it seems to Be coming back. Why do people like them so? I don't understand. It's uneven, it's ridiculous... it looks unclean. *Shudder*
On to my next random thing........ Mothers Day. To be completely honest with you, I had completely forgotten about mothers Day until i was browsing the Web two nights ago and saw the "What are you doing for Mothers Day?" question. I seriously cannot believe that I forgot it... can you imagine! How terrible. I still have no idea what to do for Mothers Day... any suggestions? My mother is no help at all... she says that she wants housework done. Of course I shall do that!... but what else? I am at a loss, i have no idea what to do. Any ideas?
My pointless babble didn't go very well didn't go very far this time sadly, I guess I shan't do this one again! I think I am going to end this now and get ready to chat with my Bestest friend, who just happens to be on VACATION(!!!!!) this week... how I have missed him so. He's away during the week, and I miss him. =( Anyway, I will catch you guys later, and with an actual blog topic next time!
happy vacation!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDeletewelcome back. update in a new block about your vacation and trip.
ReplyDelete