Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In the beginning...

I cannot help it, I simply cannot. I am happy, and I can't stop. And the funny thing is... I don't want to. It is so nice being happy, no? My life is FINALLY going right, and I feel like dancing. And not just any old dance... I'm talking about the whole dance-in-you-underwear-sing-into-your-hairbrush type thing. Which, I have actually, been know to do. A lot. It's kind of embarrassing really... my sister likes to tell everyone about it. But anyway...
I have decided to start blogging again. I used to blog 3 times a week back in my sophomore year, when I had absolutely nothing to do. But now, life has caught up with me, and I find myself longing for spare time, but never receiving it. But, I have realized that it is just flat out ridiculous to stay like this all the time... I miss blogging. It was so much fun, it was something that I enjoyed doing, and I have decided to start again, with a fresh start. It's Blogger time for me, no more Yahoo blogs! (Cos let's face it... Yahoo sucks pretty bad).
Here is my vow to you, to write at least once a week, no matter what!
Let me tell you a bit about myself first, just so we get to know each other.
My name is Anna, I am a junior in High School, and I live in Vermont (USA). I have a fair-sized family of two parents (whom are both still married to each other after 32 years... amazing, eh?), and 4 siblings - 2 younger sisters Sarah and Mary, and 2 "unbiological" siblings, Kev and Rachel, whom I spend a lot of time with. I also have a cat, Holly, who is the most obnoxious animal in the planet. There are not words to describe what a complete idiot she is... I won't even bother trying to describe how retarded she is, simply because it would take too long, and you would all be falling asleep at the computer, drooling on the keys, the machine making odd noises, and frankly, we don't want that, so we? As much as I would just LOVE to get a comment on a blog consisting of "OIBUDpiugbiubpwibpiuB*&F)*^087v-9ubj........"... I would rather just skip that little bit.
So, without further eloquence, I would like to announce that the Annagram blog is officially started!
May happy times be ahead.
(And I promise, an actual interesting blog will be published next week!)

2 comments: