Okay, so, along with Facebook and Yahoo... I must admit that I have one other website weakness: YouTube. YouTube is the best place ever for watching short videos and clips. Seriously. I used to be addicted to that site, I would spend lots of time there!, but then I got busy and finally learned to get a life. It's an awesome place though. I subscribe to a lot of stuff on there, or did, until I deleted a lot of my subscriptions. It got a bit annoying, having all these subscriptions, having to watch them all the time. Or not as much as "annoying" as "time-consuming". Anyway, today I have decided to blog about my favorite YouTube people, now that I think I have the links working again (*crossing fingers*)!I apologize for being so brief and dry, I am typing on a time schedule today! =( In alphabetical order, ladies and gentlemen, here they are:
Boburnham. Boburnham is a musical genius! He writes a whole bunch of songs with the most hilarious lyrics ever imagined. Not silly, just funny. He has a self-titled CD/DVD coming out now, I hope to get it! My favorite video of his is "Love is..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fg-dQxQOEs), which is a song that has no point really, or makes no sense. But it's still so funny. The link I'm going to post though is "Welcome to YouTube", which if you don't watch YouTube, you're not going to get!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0quDfpfRUQ
Chrisontv88. Why do I like Chris....... hmm, I don't know really, maybe because he is funny, refreshing, creative and overall, just so flat-out cute? Seriously... he's adorable. I asked him to marry me, he said "Sure, why not?". Ha, I'm just kidding. Well actually, no, I'm not. But I was then. Shame I was only joking........ *Sigh* ANYWAY, my favorite video you wouldn't understand because he was directing it at a major jerk on YouTube who seems to hate everyone (I think he does, really... I've never seen him say a single nice thing the whole time I've been on there)... but he was so sarcastic, which is my favorite type of humor ever. Along with people being dry in humor, but whatever. This is a link to one of his videos where he is just so adorable...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1VT11HLFJc
Communitychannel. Nat (the one who vlogs on this channel) is the most interesting person ever. If I were ever to vlog, I would do it just like how she does. I think she's my favorite subscription, all in all........ I think. I don't know, I can't decide! This is one of her average vlogs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwm45MHV2jM
DoctorBenji. I KNOW this guy actually, well, not "know him" know him, I've spoken to him a few times though... before he became so funny. He's recently started doing stand-up comedy, and I am totally loving it, he's so funny! This is my favorite video of him, I watch it all the time, it's hysterical: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D26y36F-hdM
ImprovEverywhere. I like this channel because it is so completely random. They take large groups of people and do the most random things, just to get people to think or to laugh... personally, I would join the group just to see people's reactions to it. Like one time, they all rode the trains without any pants on... can you imagine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9La40WwO-lU)? My favorite (for some odd reason that I have no idea) is the Frozen Grand Central one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo
Liamkylesullivan. The Liam Show!! I don't fun this guy that funny much anymore... I really only subscribe to him because he did the Shoes song........ I sing this song all the time, especially when I go shoe shopping. The lyrics are messed up, but whatever. (I think you have too many shoes... Shut up!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HjIljJd-o0
Ramseybrotherspictures. OMG, THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE. Seriously, my favorite, favorite, favorite. Forget the community channel, forget I said anything, these guys are the BEST!! They only have 7 videos as of now, and it's not fair.... it's just not fair. I am posting my 3 favorite videos of theirs, simply because I cannot choose one! AND YOU HAVE TO WATCH THEM. You HAVE to. HAVE, HAVE, HAVE to. So said I.... and you have to do what I say. The Whitemans College Admissions Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFktoH-oHkU, How the South Was Lost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Y7mGCyrbg, and The Interrogator: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYEZjSiZeLI.
Did you watch them?
Hmm? Did yah? Did yah?
Well you had better have.
What is YOUR favorite YouTube subscription? Leave a comment!
Till next week, Annagram
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you watch them? - YES
ReplyDeleteHmm? Did yah? Did yah? - YES
Well you had better have. - SURE
What is YOUR favorite YouTube subscription? - NO COMMENTS
Leave a comment! - NO COMMENTS
Till next week, Annagram - IF ALIVE
good work... how are you?
ReplyDeleteI am fine, thanks! =)
ReplyDelete