
This evening's blog will be a bit different than the others, and will be a little odd, I supposed. *Pause* Wait, don't I say that every single time? Yeah, just about! So, when you think about it, this blog will be JUST like all the others, cos it will be like none of them! *Yet another pause* That made absolutely no sense, did it? Oh well.
Anyway.... I wanted to blog about an awesome website I just discovered while surfing (And no, no one is bribing me to blog about this, and I'm not getting paid to do it... forgive me if I sound a bit like an infomercial.). I completely love it! I saw it a while ago, and I never really forgot it. I have since found it, and I am so excited!! It's called despair.com ( http://despair.com/ ), and they sell Demotivators. I'm going to post a few of them to show you what they are. basically this isn't a blog at all, really... just a "OMG, look what I just found - you HAVE to see this!!" thing. Yeah... that's what it is.
Seriously though, you need to go check it out, cos it's so funny. Awesome pictures plus satirical comments equals the most awesome thing ever. (No, seriously... the second I get more wall space, I am buying a BUNCH of these posters. I might buy a calendar too... you can design your own! It's awesome!)
I say awesome too much.
Anyway, you have to check it out! And if you don't........ well, then, I just won't talk to you anymore. Which is a kind of stupid thing to say, seeing that the only people who ever read this are either related to me or are so close to me that I say that they are related to me, even though they aren't, cos we aren't related by blood (and if we did, that'd mean that I'd have black pudding running through my veins. Although, thinking about it, I am about 1/2 English, so maybe his ancestors and my ancestors............. HEY, COOL!!!!!!!).
Check out the website and the pictures below!
Sorry for such a short "blog" my loves!
Annagram








Babes, I like this site so much! i have emailed a link to my wotk Igloo, thank you for finding it!
ReplyDeleteIt certainly got my black pudding pumping, I don't know about yours!
Glad you liked it baby!
ReplyDelete