
Quizzes are stupid. Seriously. I mean, have you ever been on Facebook or something and they have advertise a personality quiz, and you take it? Probably not, seeing as the only people who read this are fairly intelligent and aren't bothered by that crap. Or, I wouldn't assume so, anyway (*Wondering*). They are really, really stupid, and honestly, I don't understand why people ever do them. Mind you, I am a total hypocrite for saying this because I tend to do them from time to time. They never tell you anything, but for some strange reason, I have a slight addiction to them. I don't get why though! Here is some advice for you: Do NOT sit on the computer all day doing quizzes! It will rot your brain! Seriously. You can feel your brain melting. Lucky for me, it has never gotten so bad that my brain came pouring out my ears, but I have paper towels on hand just in case. And earplugs... *Wink wink* =)
Another thing about the quizzes is that they never have good choices. My choice is always somewhere between one or the other. My answer is NEVER on the list of choices. I shall show you. Let's take a quiz, shall we? I'm going to take the "Are you more feminine or masculine?" from http://www.funquizcards.com/ . Just watch.
Question 1) Your computer conks off. What do you do?: a) Call the computer support guys. b) Try to fix the problem yourself.
My answer is neither because it is in between both! When I have a computer problem I call my computer support guy - my best friend, who is a super genius when it comes to computer stuff (and everything really!). He gives me advice on what to do, and I do it. Do you see my dilemma? I have to choose one answer or the other. *Clicking choice "a"*
Question 2) You love: a) Romantic movies. b) Action movies.
My answer is once again neither. Just by themselves, I dislike both. Romances have to have comedy in them... I love romantic comedies. But just by themselves? Bleh. And action films... don't even get me started. Have you ever seen a Jackie Chan film? WAY lame. They stuff he does isn't even real! And when you've finished, you feel like your eyes have been raped... I mean seriously. Two and a half hours (cos action films are never short) of watching some guy beat the crap of another guy to save a girl who he doesn't even care about and rescue a diamond that he's just going to sell on the black market.... kill me. *Clicking choice "a," cos it's closest*
Question 3) With a group of friends, you love to: a) Sit and chat. b) Play games.
First of all, I don't have "groups of friends." They are a mixture of my sisters friends, my acquaintances, and my frienemies (this word here meaning people who I pretend to like all the while secretly despising them). Secondly, when I am around them, we tend tend to do both. Same with being with my best friend... although, when I am with him, I'd rather talk. I'm a gabbermouth. =) *Clicking "a"*
Question 4) You use swear words: a) Rarely. b) Daily.
Okay, I lied. Every once and a while there is a choice that I can choose easily that fits. I am a euphemism person... "crap" and "freaking" being on my "I use every day" list. *Clicking "a"*
Question 5) Do you cry easily? a) Yes. b) No.
Seriously? They totally need to go more in-depth than just that. Define "easy." And why, for that matter too. Emotional pain, or physical pain? And it depends where you are too. Like, for me, if I am in public, I never cry. I have this whole "I'm strong" facade going on. But if I am all by myself (ALL by myself), it doesn't really matter to me. Oh, oh, and does "cry easy" mean "on demand," or "because you are in pain"? Because I can cry easy on demand (TOTALLY works well for when you want something. not that I ever resort to that, but I'm just saying. (Okay, so I sometimes resort to that. But not a lot. (I am so erasing this... Murphy's law says my mom reads this.))). *Lost between what to click* I guess I'm going to go with "b."
Question 6) On TV, you would rather watch: a) Soap operas and talk shows. b) Sports channels.
EEW!! None of the above! Soap operas are over-dramatic and lame and sports channels are just plain boring! Talk shows are so bad, I guess. I don't watch them, but I'd rather watch a talk show than a soap opera or the sports channel. *Clicking "a"*
Question 7) A great Saturday night date for you would be: a) A candle-light dinner followed by slow dancing. b) A wild time at the discotheque.
Out of the two of them, the candle-light dinner, I suppose. I prefer to see my food, though. Just saying. *Clicking "a"* (Thinking about it, I'm really not sure! They both sound fun and awful at the same time.)
Question 8) You would be interesting in which of the following activities?: a) Learning to salsa dance. b) Learning marital arts.
DUDE! Martial arts!! Although I am totally interested in dancing, salsa dances really don't suit my fancy. *Clicking "b"*
Question 9) In a sports car, you first check out: a) the looks and interior. b) the top speed and engine.
Um, actually, fuel efficiency would be the first thing I would look at. There's no way I am going to buy a car that looks good but only gets 8 miles to the gallon. Yeah right. The second thing I would look at though would be the looks and interior, because who honestly cares about the speed? It's not like you're going to be doing 200mph out on the roads. And if you are, I'm not so sure that it's a good idea for you to be buying a car in the first place. *Clicking "a"*
Question 10) Do you mind if your room is dirty with all your stuff lying around? a) Yes. b) No.
I seriously do not see how this is a question of masculinity or not. I have seen MANY females rooms, and they are not, clean, okay? Secondly, I have two answers to that. Yes, it bothers me, but only to a degree. I don't care if my dirty clothes are on the floor, but if a book on the shelf is not put away properly or is leaning to the side too much, I go nuts. it has to be "just right." *Thinking* Actually, I DO care of my clothes are on the floor. I care a LOT....... I just don't do anything about it. (It's only my room that I am this way about... everything other room needs to be clean. Just so you know.) *Clicking "a" cos it's closest*
Question 11) Which novels do you enjoy more? a) Romantic fiction. b) Crime fiction.
Ew, seriously? Have you ever read a romance novel? I have no idea how people can read that. I am DEFINITELY clicking "b." (I guess this is another one that fits perfectly.)
The result? You are more feminine than masculine. Well DUH Sherlock... maybe that's because I AM female. the question is, why did I need to take a quiz to discover this? Obviously I know that I am more feminine than masculine... and yet I took the quiz anyway. The one with ridiculous answers. Why do I even do these things?
Life according to me?: quizzes are stupid. And addicting. So, when you're doing one, do it in private so you don't get caught doing something so completely ridiculous as that.
did you answer your question? No
ReplyDeleteThe result? You are more feminine than masculine. agree in one word. but, the answers are supporting to the feminine side only. read it very caefully. anyway very nice questions and nice answers.
Somebody removed question 12 about mysterious Toe Ticklers, it was "What do you do to prevent your toes being tickled: a) Wear steel-wool socks b) Nothing.
ReplyDeleteI would have liked to have seen the answer to it!
Don't answer the Phantom's question babes, it is a ruse in order to get inside info!
ReplyDelete*Gasp* How DARE you, Phantom! How DARE you! Leave me alone! It's okay though... I'm not scared of you. EK will protect me.
ReplyDelete