Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 Uses for a Wire Coat Hanger


Half of the fun of writing a blog is being bored out of your mind and enjoying it. Which was what I was last night, actually... bored out of my mind, and enjoying it to no end. It was glorious. I have decided to throw a lot of creative writing into my blogs... writing a "this was my day today" entry is, well, let's face it, bloody boring. Sure, grandma wants to here about little Johnny taking his first steps and how I aced my exams and what I did for the Chinese New Year (even though I am about as Asian as Apple Pie); but the average person who has never met me doesn't want to read that. At least, I am pretty sure of it. Cos (as I said earlier) it's boring.

So, I have decided to write a whole bunch of weird random crap for a little while before I get back into my groove of writing... (it has been too long!!). For this week I have decided to inform you all of the wonderful things you can do with a wire coat hanger. Seriously... who would have even though you could do this? I tried a few out (with the help of pliers, of course)... heh heh, it's great. I wouldn't suggest doing some of these though, for safety and sanity precautions.

Ready? Here we go!


30 Uses for a Wire Coat Hanger


1) A little sibling motivator

2) A back scratcher

3) A clip-on antenna for portable radio reception

4) A wrap-around bracelet

5) A suicidal robot's noose

6) A jail for your naughty mouse (yeah... I know.)

7) A fireworks display - place in microwave, hit start.

8) A marshmallow roasting stick

9) A boomerang

10) A book hanger (so when you run out of bookshelves, you can hang them in the closet!)

11) A community toothpick

12) A leash for your gerbil

13) Spokes for a bicycle

14) A snowman's sword

15) A navel lint cleaner

16) A lock pick

17) A toilet paper holder

18) A headband

19) A crowbar for small items, like getting an olive out of a very slim jar

20) Leg shackles

21) The thing that moves the toy ships across the table

22) Infant Ski Poles

23) A whisk

24) A Barbie Doll park bench

25) A musket cleaner

26) An auger

27) A miniature hat rack

28) A Polly Pocket zorb

29) An extension cord (wrap one end around the plug and one end into the outlet, make sure you hold on to it for the full affect.)

30) A "Did you see this one coming?" airport security tester



Have a good week y'all!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm liking the book hanger idea...and the boomerang. But I sincerely doubt the latter works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about hanging your clothes on thats a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to see this cool reusable lint cleaner! Just take 10 seconds now, because you may not know what you are missing! We are here at www.SecretKidCleanup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what you are missing? Grab the chance to see the
    latest lint roller, and have fun with it at www.SecretKidCleanup.com

    ReplyDelete