
I have found that when one has a bad day, it's not best to dwell on the things that are bothering them. One should think of the happy things, right? I am having a slightly bad day today, so I have decided to make a list of things that I am thankful for. I know I promised not to be extremely personal in this blog, but sometimes.... I'm afraid that sometimes, I am going to be. No one likes to read something dry, do they? Or do you. Let me know! Anyway... here is my list of things that I am thankful for, in to particular order:
My flippin' awesome best friend. My best friend is so special to me, and I am so glad to have him in my life... my life would be nothing without him. He makes me so happy! There are not words to describe how happy makes me and just how important he is to me. (ILY EK)
My family. They're weird, obnoxious, and belong in a circus..... but I love them to pieces.
To be home. I mentioned in my last blog that I would be going out of town for a while... well, I went to the "Deep South" here in the US, and let me tell you... I had fun, but whew!, I am so glad to be home.
Hand Sanitizer. Seriously, I would not survive without hand sanitizer. Yes, I know that it only rids you of germs, not bacteria... but I don't care. I hate germs. Germs are icky. I could not go a week without hand sanitizer... let's hope that I am not abandoned on an island somewhere, cos I would go out of my mind trying to wash my hands in the ocean, which is, in fact, filled with sewage.
My fine feline. I have no idea why I am saying this, I really don't... that stupid cat is nothing but trouble... she gets her fur all over my clothes, leaves messes, runs away more times than I care to remember.... she's an animal! But, none the less... I am thankful for her. I love that stupid little ball of fur. (I just don't like her that much).
Music. Music is............ is there a word for it? Other than "my life". Life would be so completely boring without it.
Good food. I'm thankful for any food really, but good food totally trumps just plain "food", or even worse, "bad food". Who wants to eat bad food? Other than the starving, that is.
THE SHOWER. Seriously...... My dear shower, how I praise your name. You wash away the dirt that has settled into my skin and you make me clean again, brand new. All glory be to you, my sweet shower. I love you. (Yeah.... I know......)
Clean sheets. So, after you get out of the shower, you want to get into clean sheets, right? Climbing into a bed with dirty sheets is just nasty. Speaking of which... why do people get showers/baths in the morning? It makes absolutely no sense to me. Sure, you are refreshed in the morning after getting washed... but like, helloooooo... you go to bed dirty? That is gross, okay? You are covered in dust and dirt and sweat, and then instead of washing it off.... you change clothes and go to sleep, staying in that filthiness until morning? Nasty.
Rain. I am thankful for the rain. Does anyone ever think about the rain... like, really think about it? It's beautiful.... both beautiful as well as needed. Everyone thinks of the rain as something b ad, but why do we think that, exactly? Sure, we all like sunny days. But... the rain is what makes those sunny days possible, you know? The rain is kind of graceful and serene... why is it that no one sees it as the beautiful thing that it is?
I have no idea what I am getting at! Anyway, that is what I am thankful for... a small list, but a list all the same. I could go one for a long time for what I am thankful for, but I shan't. I want to make this a fairly quick blog today.
Speaking of which, I am sorry for not writing the piece that I had planned, YouTube is STILL down on my computer, I need to get it fixed, but I have no idea how! Does anyone have any ideas?
Also, as far as ideas go... I need ideas for blogging, what would YOU like to hear me talk about? It's hard, judging what would be good and what wouldn't. What would you like for me to talk about? It would be of great help if you gave some suggestions! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment