Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amazingly, I am NOT Procrastinating


So, like, I had everything planned. I knew EXACTLY what I was going to blog about. I researched all of yesterday so that I could do everything perfectly. But, I forgot one little thing.... YouTube is currently not owrking on my computer. And while you may say "YouTube? What does that have to do with blogging?", trust me... it has a lot to do with it. The title of my next (hopefully) blog will be "But Wait, There's More!"... hopefully that gave away enough without giving it away completely. Who knows?


Anyway, I need a computer that has YouTube working on it. Hopefully either tomorrow or Thursday, I can borrow a family member's computer and write the blog. If not, then sadly I will have to finish the blog 2 weeks from now. I will be going out-of-state (Yes, once again!) for a little while, and I won't be able to blog while I am away.


I have a question for the very few of you people who read this blog - what would YOU like me to blog about? It would be nice to know some of your guys ideas! Leave a comment letting me know what you'd like to hear about (Please!)!


Be back soon - sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment